- 2016 5k Color Explosion
Register for the 2016 5k Color Explosion - Rayville
- 2.2.16 Bankers’s Bingo at Franklin Parish Council on Aging
- 2.3.16 Banker’s Bingo at Caldwell Parish Council on Aging
- 2.12.16 Our bank president’s birthday – Happy birthday Gary!
- 2.14.16 Valentine’s Day – Remember your sweetheart!
- 2.15.16 Closed for President’s Day
- 2.22.16 Bankers Bingo at Richland Parish Council on Aging
Effective May 1st, our overdraft fees increased to $30.00 per transaction. Our $2.50 continuous daily fee has been discontinued.
Remember, Citizens Progressive Bank will not call you for your personal information or account information. If you receive a phone call of this sort, please notify the bank immediately.
We have been notified that a major retailer has been breached. Please continue to monitor your accounts (checking and debit cards) for unusual activity. Please report any unusual activity immediately to your financial institution.
Beginning with June’s end of month statements, our customers will have a different method for receiving their eStatements-they will receive them through Internet banking and will no longer have to access through their personal email. A customer must be enrolled in Internet banking in order to receive their statement.
Fraud Service CenterAFTER HOURS, please call:
Falcon 866-374-6975 if you have suspicious transactions that you would like to report.